Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 59

Thread: Coalfield visits Letcher Co. (Series of articles)--1st one

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member SilentMajority's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2007
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coalfield visits Letcher Co. (Series of articles)--1st one

    [ QUOTE ]
    OMG your name sounds like a past coalfield editorial. Imagine that. A rather one sided editorial.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Well I did like the editorial, sorry if you did not. I do feel like I have been silent about things, while a group that is completely against change repeatedly screams about things. I think that people are starting to see that group for what it is, the minority.

    I'm sorry if you disagree or dislike my stannd on the subject. That is your right, just as it is my right to say what I am against.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coalfield visits Letcher Co. (Series of articles)--1st one



    [ QUOTE ]

    Security

    Parents can't mosey down the hall to visit teachers or find their kids "? they must go through the office to get into the school's high-ceilinged lobby, which is complete with a chandelier and statue of the school's cougar mascot. During the school day, all other doors are locked.
    No one leaves the office without permission, and built-in cameras placed in strategic positions monitor hallways.
    School security guards are on duty 24 hours a day, Wagoner noted.


    [/ QUOTE ]

    Why does a high school need a chandelier? And why is it under the security section of this article?
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coalfield visits Letcher Co. (Series of articles)--1st one

    What makes me so happy about schools like Letcher is the safety. It truly is a different world in which we live, I know VA High has a camera as you enter the main door you have to look in and be buzzed in before you can enter. Well, that is what I was told. I think all aspects of safety should be the major concern. Personal pass keys may be what we are looking at in the future, much like college campuses. I have been to both Shelby Valley and Letcher, nice schools, nice facilities, more important. Safe. (Unless your averaging 25 pts a game in basketball, then your just outta luck at Shelby Valley better avoid the parking lot lol)
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coalfield visits Letcher Co. (Series of articles)--1st one

    Yeah you gotta be buzzed in at Norton Elementary too. I went over there to pick my nephew up when he was sick and I was like wtf lol. I sub'd a few times at pvms too, as a teacher you have to buzz the office to inform them that you are sending a child to the bathroom or into the hall.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coalfield visits Letcher Co. (Series of articles)--1st one

    They have put up cameras in the halls at Pound High too.
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •